Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs
This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, homemade or store-bought
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons Red Hot or other cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 clove garlic, pasted or grated
- 1 4-ounce jar chopped pimientos, well drained to about 3 tablespoons
- 3/4 cup shredded yellow/orange sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- Sliced green olives with pimiento
Place mayo, mustard, hot sauce, Worcestershire, garlic, onion, pimientos, cheese and paprika in a food processor with a little salt and pepper and pulse-process until combined.
Halve the eggs and add the yolks to the processor bowl. Pulse yolks with pimiento cheese to combine and adjust seasoning to taste.
Fill a food storage bag with the egg mixture and trim a corner with scissors to form a disposable pastry bag. Fill egg white halves with mixture and garnish with sliced green olives with pimiento.