Pimiento Cheese Grilled Corn Topping
This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com.
- 1 1/2 cups shredded yellow sharp cheddar or cheddar with jalapeños
- 1 3-ounce brick cream cheese
- 1 large clove garlic, grated or pasted
- 1 4-ounce jar chopped pimientos, well drained
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire or to taste
- 4 ears corn on the cob, grilled
Combine all the ingredients in food processor, slather on hot corn and serve.
This recipe will coat up to 12 ears of corn and will keep a week refrigerated. Try leftover topping slathered on a BLT, rolled in an omelet or as a dip for sesame melba toast or Ritz crackers.