This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com.
- 1 8-ounce brick cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian-style breadcrumbs
- A palmful dried oregano
- A palmful red pepper flakes
In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, mozzarella, parmesan cheese and sundried tomatoes. Form the cheese mixture into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap to chill for 1 hour.
In a small bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, oregano, red pepper flakes and pepper.
Once cheeseball is set, roll the cheese ball in the pizza seasoning mix and plate with some breadsticks and crostini alongside.