Check out all of Rach’s popcorn combos!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 tablespoons popcorn
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons sundried tomato pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons basil, chiffonade
Pour the oil and popcorn into a heavy deep pot. Place over medium heat; cover and shake, moving the pot constantly. Continue cooking the popcorn until the popping slows down, about 3-4 seconds between the pops. Pour into a medium size bowl.
Melt the butter in a small pot and add in the sundried tomato pesto. Melt for 2-3 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine the oregano, garlic salt, onion powder and red pepper flakes and set aside.
Drizzle the sundried tomato butter over the popcorn and mix until the popcorn is coated. Sprinkle with the pizza spice mixture, cheese and basil.