This colorful guacamole is easy to make!
- 2 ripe avocadoes, skin and pit removed
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 large jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped or grated
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
In a medium size mixing bowl, mash the avocado and mix in the lime zest and juice, red onion, jalapeño, garlic and salt. Stir in the pomegranate seeds and serve.
This is one of many “Yum-o!” recipes – it’s good and good for you. To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael’s nonprofit organization, go to www.yum-o.org.