Professional restaurateur and mixologist Nick Mautone has graciously shared this holiday cocktail recipe with us from his restaurant, 81 Restaurant, in New York. Try it with your big turkey on Thanksgiving, or maybe while watching Monday night football!
Read more about Nick, here, and be sure to check out all of his festive cocktail recipes!
- 1 1/2 ounces Tuaca Italian Liqueur (visit www.tuaca.com) or other vanilla-scented brandy
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin butter or pumpkin puree
- 1/2 ounce Ginger Liqueur (Triple Sec can be substituted)
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup
- A pinch of cinnamon, ground cloves, nutmeg and ginger
- Grated nutmeg or apple chips, for garnish (optional)
Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a martini glass.