Rachael Ray’s Steak and Potato Kebabs
Marinated filet mignon is simply sensational grilled with baby white potatoes.
- 2 1/2 pounds trimmed filet mignon, cut into 24 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), divided
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed and peeled
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, coarsely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 16 small (1-inch) white potatoes
- 8 large cherry tomatoes
In large bowl, toss the meat with 1/4 cup EVOO and the vinegar, garlic, rosemary, 1 1/2 teaspoon salt and 3/4 teaspoon pepper
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 1 day. Place the potatoes in large saucepan, filling the pan with water to cover by 1 inch. Bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer until fork tender, 20-30 minutes. Drain, let cool and toss with remaining 1 tablespoon EVOO.
Pre-heat the grill to medium-high.
Thread three cubes of meat, two potatoes and one tomato on eight 8-inch skewers. Grill, turning once, to desired doneness, about 5 minutes for medium-rare.