Roasted Sausages with Balsamic Burst Tomatoes and Parmigiano-Reggiano Cauliflower
Make sure to roast your cauliflower first, but add 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese before roasting
- Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), for drizzling
- 8 links hot or sweet Italian sausage
- 2 pints grape tomatoes
- 1 small bunch scallions, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar (eyeball it)
- 1 head cauliflower, roasted – top the cauliflower with 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese before roasting
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, torn or thinly sliced
Pre-heat the oven to 425°F.
Drizzle enough EVOO onto a large rimmed baking sheet to coat the bottom. Add the sausages, tomatoes, scallions and garlic, season with salt and pepper and pour the vinegar on top. Roast for 30 minutes, turning the sausages and vegetables once halfway through cooking.
Divide the sausages and vegetables among four plates and top with the cauliflower and basil.