Sesame-Lime Shrimp Salad with Lettuce Wraps
Serve with Everything LoMein.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 seedless cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, tails removed
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, cut into wedges
Mix the honey, soy, lime juice and oils in a medium bowl. Add cucumbers and shrimp and toss to coat. Season the salad with salt and garnish with sesame seeds. Serve shrimp with lettuce, to wrap and crunch on spoonfuls of salad.