- 1 cup caramel or fudge sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pints ice cream, such as vanilla or walnut
- Whipped cream
- Dark bitter chocolate bar, for shaving
Heat the dessert sauce in small pot or microwave in small bowl. Stir in the orange liqueur, cinnamon and hot pepper.
Fill sundae dishes with two scoops of ice cream and top with the spicy, warm sauce and whipped cream. Using a vegetable peeler, decorate the sundaes with shavings of dark chocolate.