Sundried Tomatoes and Potatoes
- 2 ounces sundried tomatoes (1 loosely packed cup), coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds very small red potatoes, quartered
- 3/4 pound broccoli, cut into florets
- A handful of parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Salt and pepper
Simmer the chopped sundried tomatoes and quartered potatoes for 10 minutes in just enough water to cover.
During the last 3 minutes of the cooking time on the potatoes, add the broccoli florets. Drain and return the plumped tomatoes, cooked potatoes and broccoli to the warm pan to dry out. Dress with parsley, EVOO, salt and pepper.