Tomato Balsamic Dipper
- 2 vine-ripe tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons balsamic drizzle
- 1/3-1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Place the tomatoes in a blender; add the tomato paste and balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle in the EVOO until combined into a smooth dip consistency.
This is one of many “Yum-o!” recipes – it’s good and good for you. To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael’s nonprofit organization, visit