This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com.
- 18 Capri tomatoes or 2 pints large cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 small white or red onion, finely chopped or 4 scallions, thinly sliced or 2 spring onions, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- A handful basil leaves, torn or cut into chiffonade
- 3 tablespoons EVOO – Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
Combine ingredients in shallow dish and let stand 30 minutes before serving.