Tuna Mini Melts with Rosemary
- Italian tuna in olive oil, lightly drained
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 large sprig rosemary, leaves stripped and finely chopped
- Black pepper
- 4 slices provolone cheese, deli sliced
- 16 rounds sliced sesame bague
Mash tuna with finely chopped shallot, rosemary and black pepper. Quarter the sliced cheese. Build mini sammies of bread, cheese, tuna, cheese, bread. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Grill sandwiches on both sides until golden. Remove from skillet and serve.