Tuna Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
This recipe doesn’t require cooking, making it the perfect meal to serve when you want something quick and easy.
- 3 cans tuna packed in olive oil, drained
- 1/2 cup artichokes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6-8 tomatoes, tops removed and insides scooped out
Mix together all the ingredients in a bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stuff the tomatoes with the tuna mixture and serve.