Vanilla Ice Cream with Chunky Peanut Butter Sauce and Ginger Snaps
Since every animal’s needs are different, check with your vet to see if this
recipe is good for your pet.
Visit this link for More pet recipes.
- 2 pints good quality vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter (recommended: Boo preferred Skippy)
- 1/4-1/3 cup milk or half-and-half, (eyeball it)
- 1/4 cup honey, eyeball it
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 ginger snaps (such as Midel brand, Boo liked because they were extra crunchy)
Place ice cream on the counter top to get soft. (Boo always liked hers mushy.)
Place peanut butter, milk or half-and-half and the honey in a small skillet and warm over low heat. Stir until smooth and season the sauce with a little cinnamon. Scoop ice cream into dishes and top with peanut butter sauce and jam the ginger snaps all around the bowl, getting the edges into the ice cream and sauce.