Warm Potato Salad with Pickled Bacon Dressing
A take on a German potato salad, this bottom-of-the-jar (of pickles) recipe will feed a hungry crowd!
- Empty pickle jar with juice left
- 4 slices bacon, chopped and rendered until golden brown and crisp
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4-6 scallions, sliced on bias
- 1-2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, quartered and boiled
To the bottom of the pickle jar, add the bacon and bacon fat, mustard and scallions. Screw the top back on the pickle jar and the give it a good shake. Toss the potatoes with the warm dressing and serve.