What could be more refreshing and easy than this watermelon salad?! Serve with Jerk Chicken.
- 1 medium seedless watermelon, chopped into cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- About a handful of mint and cilantro, chopped together
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
Combine all the ingredients together in a shallow mixing bowl. Serve.
This is one of many “Yum-o!” recipes – it’s good and good for you. To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael’s nonprofit organization, visit