Beefsteak Tomato Salad with Steak Sauce Dressing
Enjoy this easy salad with your favorite steaks and Parmigiano-Crusted Steak Fries!
- 4 large Beefsteak tomatoes, cut into thick slices
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
Layer every two slices of thickly cut tomatos with one slice of thinly cut red onion on a serving dish.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the Dijon mustard, red wine vinegar and steak sauce, then slowly whisk in the EVOO. Drizzle the dressing over the tomato red onion slices and serve.
This is one of many “Yum-o!” recipes – it’s good and good for you. To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael’s nonprofit organization, go to www.yum-o.org.