Black Bean Salsa with Exotic Fruit and Vegetable Chips
A fresh, chunky salsa that’s perfect for parties or snacking. Serve with multi-colored chips for an extra punch of color.
- 1 can black beans (15 ounces), drained
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- A few dashes hot sauce, to your taste
- Chopped cilantro leaves (optional)
- 1 bag plantain chips (5 ounces), such as Goya brand
- 1 bag root vegetable chips, such as Terra Chips brand, any variety
Mix first eight ingredients and garnish with cilantro, if desired.
Serve with plantain chips and root veggie chips for scooping.