Chianti-Glazed Spaghetti Linguini with Rosemary & Pecorino
This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com.
- 1 pound spaghetti or linguini
- 5 to 6 tablespoon olive oil, 4 slow turns of the pan
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 scant teaspoon red chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1 bottle Chianti wine
- 1 fat tablespoon butter
- Pecorino, freshly grated or shaved, for serving
Bring a pot of water to a boil. Season liberally with salt and cook pasta 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat olive oil, 4 slow turns of the pan, over medium heat. Add garlic, chili flakes and rosemary, stir 2 minutes then add wine and bring to boil. Reduce heat to a low, rolling simmer.
Drain pasta and add it to the wine. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes until pasta is cooked to al dente (to the bite/teeth). Add butter and toss to gloss the pasta. Serve in shallow bowls topped with Pecorino.