This recipe was sent to us by rachaelray.com site visitor, Christy Green. She says, “This is a quick,easy, curl your toes recipe. It was my late mother’s recipe that I got from my sister.”
- 2 Tablespoons EVOO (extra-virgin olive oil)
- 1 package fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 half onion, chopped
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1 pound sugar snap peas
- 1 pound poached or grilled chicken breast, cut in cubes
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 cube chicken boullion
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons curry
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 1 package large croutons
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
Combine mushrooms and onions in pan on medium heat.
Bring water in sauce pan to boil. Add asparagus and peas. Cook to liking (remember they will cook some in oven).
Combine all ingredients (except for cheese). Place in oven and bake 20 mins.
Top with cheese and cook 10 minutes more. Serve to a hungry family!