- 1/2 cup apple juice, microwaved until warm
- 1/4-1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or Tamari (dark soy sauce), your preference
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 8-10 chicken tenders (about 3/4-1 pound total)
Pre-heat the grill to medium-high heat.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the apple juice, peanut butter, soy sauce and the red curry paste.
Add the chicken tenders to the heated grill and cook, about 3-5 minutes per side.
Remove the chicken tenders from the grill and top with the sauce.