Curry and Chutney Deviled Eggs
This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com.
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 rounded tablespoon homemade curry powder blend (a mix of cumin, coriander and turmeric) or store-bought
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney, preferred brand Patak’s
- 1/2 inch ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, pasted
- 1 tablespoon fresh red chili pepper, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon Red Hot sauce
- 3 scallions, whites and light greens very finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Minced chives or finely chopped cilantro and a red finger/fresh chili to garnish
Halve eggs, place yolks in a bowl and mash them with the yogurt, mustard, curry, chutney, ginger, garlic, chili pepper, Worcestershire, hot sauce, scallions, salt and pepper. Adjust seasoning to taste.
Fill a food storage bag with the egg mixture and trim the corner with scissors to form a disposable pastry bag. Fill egg white halves and top with chives and minced red chili.