- 4 (6-ounce) fish fillets, such as halibut, snapper, or another firm fish
- Rachael Ray Seafood Seasoning or salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons EVOO, extra virgin olive oil
- Smoked Slaw (recipe follows)
- Honey-lime slaw (recipe follows)
- Tartar Sauce (page 21) seasoned with sriracha
- 8 to 12 (5- to 6-inch) corn or flour tortillas (we used corn)
Preheat an outdoor grill or grill pan to medium heat. Season the fish and drizzle with EVOO. Rub the seasoning and EVOO into the fish so it is coated. Place on the grill or grill pan and cook for 8 minutes, turning once, or until cooked through. Remove from the grill, let sit for a few minutes and lightly flake with you a fork.