Honey-Beer Glazed Chicken
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 cup light beer, such as lager
- 3-4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped thyme leaves
Place a large skillet over medium-high heat with 2 turns of the pan of EVOO, about 2 tablespoons.
Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and sear until golden brown, 3-4 minutes per side.
When the second side has seared, add the beer, honey and thyme to the skillet and bring up to a bubble. Let the liquid reduce and thicken, turning the chicken occasionally, until the meat is glazed and cooked through, 3-4 more minutes.