Classic blue cheese ranch dressing finishes this all-time favorite recipe for hot wings.
- 3-4 pounds chicken wings, split and tips removed or drummers
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup Sriracha hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
For the blue cheese ranch dressing:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk or half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 3 tablespoons fresh herbs, such as chives, dill and parsley, finely chopped
Pre-heat the oven to 450ºF.
Bring a large pot of water up to a bubble and par-cook the chicken for about 5 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
Combine the blue cheese ranch dressing ingredients and reserve.
Place a small saucepot over medium heat and melt the butter. Whisk in the Sriracha, white wine vinegar and salt until combined, then set aside.
Place the wings onto a baking pan and roast for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
Transfer the wings to a large bowl, then pour the butter and Sriracha mixture over top and toss.
Serve with the blue cheese ranch dressing alongside, for dipping.