Roast Beef Salad
- 1 pound deli-sliced roast beef, cut into thin strips
- 4 portobello mushroom caps, thinly sliced
- 4 celery stalks from the heart, thinly sliced on an angle
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive (EVOO)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup parsley (about a handful), roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon rosemary (about 1 sprig), leaves removed from stem, finely chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Romaine lettuce, for serving
- Crackers or crusty bread, for serving
In a medium size bowl, combine the roast beef, mushrooms, celery and Parmigiano Reggiano cheese. Drizzle the salad with EVOO, lemon juice, herbs, salt and pepper. Toss well to coat.
Serve over lettuce with crackers or crusty bread alongside.