Rosemary White Bean Dip
Two minutes is all it takes to make this delicious and nutritious dip. You can experiment with different kinds of beans. Rach also offers more terrific two minute dips: Green Goddess Dip and Creamy Pesto Dip.
- 1 can cannellini beans (14 ounces), rinsed and drained
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves stripped
- Coarse salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chives, chopped
Pulse all the ingredients except the chives in a food processor to form a smooth paste. Transfer to a bowl.
Serve on bruschetta and garnish with chopped chives.
This is one of many “Yum-o!” recipes – it’s good and good for you. To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael’s nonprofit organization, visit