Skinny’ed Up Sour Cream and Onion Dip
- 1 1/2 cups Greek-style yogurt
- 4 scallions, whites and greens, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- A few dashes of onion powder
- A few dashes of hot sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 1 bag pita chips, for dipping
Ask a grown-up helper (GH) for help chopping the scallions, if you need it. Then, in a medium size mixing bowl, stir together the yogurt, scallions, lime juice, onion powder, hot sauce and salt and pepper, to taste.
Serve with pita chips as dippers.
This is one of many “Yum-o!” recipes – it’s good and good for you. To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael’s nonprofit organization, go to www.yum-o.org.