Spanish Coffee and Fudge Sundaes
Get your coffee fix with this delectable dessert! If you have room, it tastes great after a bowl of Turkey Corn Chili.
- 4 brownies or pound cake slices
- 1 pint coffee ice cream
- 1 cup prepared hot fudge sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark roast coffee beans
- 1/4 cup strong coffee (2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup salted Spanish peanuts (the small peanuts with skins)
Line dessert bowls with brownie squares or pound cake. Set coffee ice cream out to soften a bit.
Heat hot fudge sauce over low heat or in the microwave.
Place dark roast coffee beans in a heavy-duty sealable plastic bag and crush them with a heavy skillet or mallet. Alternatively, if you have a coffee grinder, grind the beans on coarsest setting.
Add beans to hot fudge sauce along with 1/4 cup strong coffee. Scoop coffee ice cream on cake or brownies. Top with coffee fudge sauce and salted peanuts and serve. Yum-o!