Tipsy Triple-Chocolate Shakes and Strawberries
- 8 shots chocolate cream liqueur, such as Bailey’s brand
- 12 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 4 cups chocolate milk
- Whipped cream, from a canister
- 1 dark chocolate bar, for garnishing
- 8 long stem strawberries, rinsed and dried
Working in two batches, blend the chocolate liqueur with ice cream and chocolate milk until thick but smooth. Pour the shakes into tall glasses and garnish with whipped cream. Use a vegetable peeler to shave dark chocolate on top.
Serve two long stem berries alongside for dunking and serve with straws and long spoons on plates to catch the drips!