Tomato and Shrimp Salad with Horseradish Dressing
Serve with Steakhouse Shepherd’s Pie.
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 12 jumbo shrimp, cooked and chilled
- 1 rib celery from the heart, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Few dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 rounded tablespoons prepared horseradish
Arrange tomatoes on a platter and arrange the shrimp down the middle of them. Mix dressing and reserve. When ready to serve, pour a strap of dressing across the serving platter and pass at the table.