Veggies for Breakfast: Bunny Spread
Spread this toaster topper on your choice of the following whole wheat or whole grain toasted options: English muffins, toast or even bagels. Plain cream cheese? What a bore! Stir it up and bump up the fiber and vitamins in your toaster toppers.
All the rabbits in your house will love this spread, even the veggie reluctant! You can also try the Veggies for Breakfast: Asian Veggie Spread toaster topper, BLT Spread or Raisin-Walnut Spread.
- 1/2 cup store-bought shredded carrots
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons salad olives with pimento, finely chopped
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 8 ounces low fat or regular cream cheese, at room temperature
In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix thoroughly to combine.
This is one of many “Yum-o!” recipes – it’s good and good for you. To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael’s nonprofit organization, go to www.yum-o.org.