Frequently Asked Questions
Rachael Ray Products
Who can I contact if I have questions about my Rachael Ray cookware? For questions and concerns about your cookware warranty, please click here for help online or by phone.
Where can I buy Rachael Ray products in the U.S.? Here’s where you can buy Rachael’s products online.
Where can I buy Rachael Ray products in Canada? Here’s where you can buy Rachael’s products in Canada.
Does Rachael endorse or make cosmetics or skincare? Please avoid these products and protect yourselves: Rachael does not, in any way, own or endorse any skincare lines. Unfortunately, there are scams out there that claim otherwise, using her photo, name, and even videos from her show without her consent. Rachael has worked to inform her audience via her social media and this website about these scams. Read more here!
Rachael Ray Show
For questions relating to Rachael’s daytime show be sure to visit the show’s FAQ.
Rachael Ray Every Day, Rachael’s Magazine
How do I get help with my magazine subscription to Rachael Ray Every Day? Please visit the magazine’s Customer Care Center for assistance with your subscription.
How do I subscribe to Rachael Ray Every Day? Click here to subscribe today!
Rachael's Shows on Food Network
Where can I find information regarding Rachael Ray’s Food Network shows? Please visit the Food Network website for more information about Rachael’s Food Network shows.
Yum-o!, Rachael's Nonprofit Organization
How do I make a donation to Yum-o!? Thank you for your interest in donating to Yum-o! Please visit the Yum-o! website to make a donation in support of Yum-o!’s mission to empower kids and their families to develop healthy relationships with food and cooking.
At RachaelRay.com, and on our social media handles, we love and encourage our community. We’re all about you: We want to help, inspire, encourage, swap stories (and recipes!), and help make each other’s lives just a little more delicious.
To this end, we’ve established Community Guidelines to help foster our conversations. These are mostly common sense rules, meant to keep things honest and constructive.
1. Play Fair: We don’t allow derogatory comments in the form of name-calling, racial slurs, sexist commentary, or hate-speech of any kind. Comments containing obscene profanity are also not acceptable.
2. Nix the Spam: Comments posted in order to boost the page rank of your own site, sell your goods/services/expertise, or promote your own interests in any way are not allowed.
3. Be Polite: Comments containing personal attacks on any employees connected to this website, other commenters, the subjects of our articles, or any other person connected to this site, will not be posted. Trolling of all kinds is forbidden. If you wouldn’t show your grandmother, please don’t write it here!
Please feel free to:
1. Support and Like: Read something you love or feel inspired by? Tell us in the comments!
2. Disagree: Constructive criticism is always welcome. We look to learn from you, too.
3. Share: Do you have something to add to our knowledge-base? Share your own experiences in the comments or on social media, and add your own story to ours.
4. Help Us: Let’s keep comments to the same level of quality you expect from us in return. Please participate fairly, and if you see something that you think violates these guidelines, bring it to our attention by contacting us or posting in the thread.
These are a work in progress and will probably change. Check back for the most recent updates, and thanks for lending your voice to our growing community!
Special thanks to Mashable, CNN, and The Verge for inspiring these guidelines!