10-Cut Oven Fries
- 4 large unpeeled russet (baking) potatoes, cut lengthwise into 10 wedges each
- 3 tablespoons EVOO
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Preheat the oven to 425°F with a baking sheet on the oven rack.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the EVOO, salt, pepper, paprika, granulated onion, granulated garlic, and cayenne until the potatoes are coated with oil and spices.
Pull the hot baking sheet out of the oven. Scatter the potatoes on the baking sheet in one layer. Return the pan to the oven and roast the potatoes, turning occasionally, until golden brown and crispy, 40 to 45 minutes.