This robust salad is easy to make and always a crowd pleaser!
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced mortadella
- 1/4 pound salami, thinly sliced large rounds
- 1/4 pound provolone, thinly sliced
- 1 large ball fresh mozzarella, cut into chunks
- 1 cup mixed olives
- 1 can artichokes, drained and quartered
- 1 jar Giardiniera (pickled vegetables)
- 1 1/2 heads radicchio, chopped
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1 celery chopped
- 1 cup basil
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 3 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Chop the mortadella, salami, and provolone into bite-size pieces and put into a large serving bowl. Add mozzarella cheese, olives and veggies to the bowl with the meats, and give it a toss. Finish it off with the basil, EVOO, balsamic vinegar, salt and freshly ground pepper.