- 8 original King’s Hawaiian sweet dinner rolls or honey wheat dinner rolls, cut in half and toasted
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 banana, sliced into 1/4″ slices
- 1/2 cup hazelnut spread, such as Nutella
- 1-2 sugar/waffle cones, lightly broken apart or crushed
Place the 8 roll bottoms on a work surface. Add a few slices strawberries and a few slices of bananas. Spread about 1 tablespoon of hazelnut spread on each top half of the King’s Hawaiian rolls. Top with a sprinkling of the crunchy cones. Close the sammie to make a dessert slider.
[This recipe is part of a sponsorship with our partner, King’s Hawaiian.]