Everything Bagel Cheeseball
This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com.
- 1 8-ounce brick cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 cup sharp New York cheddar, shredded
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup dehydrated onion
- 1/4 cup poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup garlic flakes
- Coarse sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Bagel chips, for serving
In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, horseradish, cheddar, scallions and bacon.
Form the cheese mixture into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap to chill for at least 1 hour.
In a small bowl, mix together the onion, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, garlic flakes, salt and pepper.
Once cheeseball is set, roll the cheese ball in the everything bagel seasoning mix and plate with some bagel chips alongside.