Green Gobble-‘Ems Garlic Bread Chunks
Green Gobble-‘Ems are a tasty garlic bread alternative and are also delish with soups and stoups.
- 4 cups spinach leaves, packed
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1 stick butter, softened (4 ounces)
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed and peeled
- Salt and pepper
- 1 loaf Italian bread, split lengthwise
Pre-heat the oven to 425°F.
Using a food processor, puree the spinach, cheese, butter and garlic; season with salt and pepper.
Spread the bread with the spinach butter and cut into 2-inch cubes. Place on a baking sheet and bake until crisp, 8-10 minutes.