Iceberg Lettuce Chopped Salad with “French” Dressing
This recipe’s fantastic dressing turns a basic salad into something extra tasty! Serve with Mac and Cheddar Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli.
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, core removed and chopped
- 4 radishes, chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1/3 English (seedless) cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots, available packaged in the produce section at the grocery store
- Salt and white pepper
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Combine lettuce and chopped veggies in a salad bowl.
Add all of the dressing ingredients into a blender. Put the top in place and blend on high until dressing is combined. Pour dressing over salad and toss. Adjust salt and pepper,