It’s Spring…Roll Time
Try this crunchy chicken and veggie naked spring roll for your pup.
Check out more pet-friendly recipes!
Note: Always check with your vet about which foods are appropriate for you to share with your pet.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 2 1/2 cups shredded white cabbage
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 rib celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice (optional)
- 1/4 cup cooked rotisserie chicken, skin and bones discarded
- 4 fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
In a deep, medium skillet, heat the EVOO over medium-high heat. Add the cabbage, carrots, bell pepper and celery and cook, stirring, until the vegetables have softened, about 5 minutes. Add the brown rice, if using, and the chicken and cook until heated through, 1-2 minutes. Stir in the mint and let cool.