Mayo-less Egg Salad
Try this mayo-free version of egg salad from Louisa Shafia. It’s full of flavor and zest!
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch parsley, minced
- 6 oil-cured olives, pitted and minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together a dressing with the olive oil, lemon juice and mustard; set aside.
In a large bowl, mash the eggs with a potato masher or a fork. Add the dressing along with the scallions, parsley and olives and fold in until well mixed. Taste and season with salt and pepper.