Apples and veggies combine with ground beef for a nutritious and hearty meal. Check out even more pet-friendly recipes!
Note: Always check with your vet about which foods are appropriate for you to share with your pet.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 potato, peeled, cooked and coarsely chopped
- 1 small zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
In a medium size skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook through, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, about 5 minutes. Stir in the potato, zucchini, apple, carrot, parsley and turmeric and cook for 3 minutes. Let cool slightly before feeding to your dog.