Moroccan Rub Lamb Chops
The spice rub is the secret to these flavorful lamb chops. You can make extra to have on the ready for other grilled meats, too! Serve with Vegetable Couscous for a complete meal.
- 6 loin lamb chops
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin (a palmful)
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric (eyeball it)
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika (1/3 palmful)
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon, wedged
Pre-heat grill pan to high. Brush lamb chops with a little EVOO. Combine dry spice blend in a small container; cover and shake to combine. Rub spice blend into the chops on both sides. Grill chops 7-8 minutes, turning once, for medium-rare, 10-12 minutes for medium to medium-well. Serve with wedges of lemon.