Oven Home Fries with Peppers and Onions
- 2 1/2 pounds red skinned potatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning (recommended: McCormick’s Montreal Steak Seasoning)
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
Coarsely chop potatoes and transfer to a nonstick cookie sheet. Toss with oil, peppers, onions and seasonings and place in the oven 25 minutes, turning twice with spatula. Serve hot.