Roasted Pork Chops with Green Beans & Potatoes
This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 3 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 cloves garlic, grated or pasted
- Salt and pepper
- 4 bone-in pork chops (each 1-inch thick)
- 1 12-ounce bag trimmed green beans or haricots verts
- 4 medium Yukon Gold potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds), cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 2 to 3 jarred roasted red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 475°F.
In a large bowl, mix 3 tablespoons olive oil, the lemon juice, thyme, paprika and garlic; season with salt and pepper. Add the pork chops and turn to coat.
On a large, rimmed baking sheet, toss the green beans, potatoes and red peppers with the remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil; season. Spread in an even layer. Nestle the pork chops among the vegetables.
Roast, turning the pork chops once, until the vegetables are tender and the chops are just cooked through, about 25 minutes.