White Bean Dip
“There’s nothing better than snacking on a good dip – I call them snack’ables! This one is a very basic snack’able that is similar to hummus, but it uses white cannellini beans instead of chickpeas. Dip in your favorite veggies or some nice baked pita chips.” –RR
- 1 can cannellini beans (14 ounces), rinsed and drained
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 4 sprigs fresh mint leaves
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme leaves, stripped from stems
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chives, chopped or snipped with scissors
Pulse all the ingredients except the chives in a food processor until a smooth paste forms. Transfer to a bowl.
Garnish the dip with chives sprinkled on top.
This is one of many “Yum-o!” recipes – it’s good and good for you. To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael’s nonprofit organization, go to www.yum-o.org.