This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com.
- 4 8-ounce salmon filets, skin removed
- Salt and pepper
- 16 slices meaty, smoky bacon (not thick cut), such as Oscar Meyer all-natural smokehouse
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 large clove garlic, grated or pasted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped herbs (a handful of each), such as parsley, dill, chives and cilantro
- 4 to 5 large radishes, very thinly sliced or cut into matchsticks
- 2 scallions, very thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Shingle or layer 4 thin slices of bacon over each piece then wrap around the filets.
Place a wire rack in a rimmed baking sheet  then arrange salmon on rack. Roast until the bacon is crisp and the salmon is opaque, 16-18 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl , combine sour cream, Tabasco, Worcestershire, lemon juice, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper.
Serve bacon-wrapped salmon topped with ranch sour cream and garnished with radishes and scallions.