Balsamic Roast Pork Tenderloins
- 4 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin (2 packages with 2 tenderloins in each)
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 8 cloves garlic, cracked
- Steak seasoning blend or coarse salt and black pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves stripped and finely chopped
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves stripped and finely chopped
Pre-heat the oven to 500°F.
Trim silver skin or connective tissue off tenderloins with a very sharp thin knife.
Place tenderloins on a nonstick cookie sheet with a rim. Coat tenderloins in a few tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, rubbing vinegar into meat. Drizzle tenderloins with EVOO, just enough to coat. Cut small slits into meat and disperse chunks of cracked garlic cloves into meat. Combine steak seasoning blend or coarse salt and pepper with rosemary and thyme and rub meat with blend. Roast in hot oven 20 minutes.
Let meat rest, transfer to a carving board, slice and serve.